This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

before and after

May 19 2011 at 12:39 PM
Christine Almond  

These are before and after photos. The after photos were taken a few weeks after the job was done. Truely the vacumming is the best part about this type of cleaning. I was told that this is the best anyone had ever cleaned their carpet. I used punch as my pre-spray and encap hydrox with my carpet scrubber. The stains were mostly coffee. There was also a lot of browning from previous carpet cleanings.

http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l605/cmalmond1/

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: before and after

May 20 2011, 1:58 PM 

Hey Christine,

Those are some nice shots. What a nice improvement!

I've gone ahead and copied them here so that they're easier to see.

BTW Can you add your contact information here so we can consider you for the monthly Before & After contest?

Keep up the good work!!!

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

Christine Almond

My info

May 20 2011, 3:36 PM 

Almond's Steam Cleaaning Service
1120 willow street Pike
Lancaster PA 17602

Current Topic - before and after
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com