This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

HOS spray orbital rigging

May 29 2011 at 4:26 PM
kirk rosin  

Is there someone who can tell me how and/or show pictures of how to
rig up my own sprayborg system. I own the HOS orbital machine without
the sprayborg and think $743 for the sprayborg is ridiculous. Can a
homemade sprayborg be rigged with the heater?

AuthorReply
Rick Thode

Re: HOS spray orbital rigging

May 29 2011, 7:15 PM 

I don't know about rigging up a sprayer for less, but I would suggest not bothering to try to hook up a heater if you are in North America on a 110 Volt circuit. The heater itself will draw nearly a full 15 amp breaker by itself and by the time the solution is atomized through the spray jets, you will get very little increase in temperature at the carpet and thus an insignificant increase in cleaning. You are better off to simply put the hottest water you can into the jug.

Rick Thode
rick.thode@releasit.ca
Your Canadian Source for Releasit/Cimex

Nick Palumbo

Spray borg

May 30 2011, 10:57 AM 

Your right, it's not worth over $700.00. I have one and I hardly use it. It's a PITA.
I rather use a pump up sprayer unless it's a large job IMO.

Sal Muscarella

Sprayborg

June 1 2011, 8:38 AM 

Excellent Supply features the Masterclean Penguin for spraying.
Take a look at www.mastercleanstore.com, then order it from Excellent Supply.
It will ship the same day Masterclean Products receives the order from Excellent Supply.

Current Topic - HOS spray orbital rigging
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com