This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Install new motor in Cimex

September 1 2011 at 8:34 AM
Ken  

Hi guys I have a client who has to install a new motor into his Cimex. Has anybody done this? We're looking for any tips or advice.

thanks

Ken Jacobs

http://www.coswaysupply.com/ Mississauga, Ontario

AuthorReply

Kevin Pearson

Wow this won't make you feel good then

September 1 2011, 6:05 PM 

I didn't think you could kill a Cimex. That being said you could remove the handle grips and slide a new machine in and then reinstall the grips. That would probably work well.

All jokes aside I have never replaced a motor, so I'm not much help and Shorty will be along soon to tell you I'm not that funny either.

Kevin Pearson
www.pearsoncarpetcare.com

Shorty

HUH ???

September 2 2011, 3:38 AM 

The Short answer to that is that Shorty won't be along Shortly to tell you anything you don't already know.

I do think you are funny.

Sometimes.

Would I lie to you. wink.gif

And that's the long and the Short of it.

I just cracked my elbow on my desk, crikey it hurt.

Why do they call it "The Funny Bone"??

I think I'll refer to it as the "KP" bone in future, it cracks me up. happy.gif

Anyhow, I digress, go here:

http://www.truvox.com/Products/Three_Brush/Cimex_Encap

Bottom right corner, there is a parts manual, click on it.

It will open up another page with a box full of different models.

Pick the CR48 & it will show you an exploded view of how the Cimex is put together.

If you have some spare parts left over afterwards, at least you can see where they belong. wink.gif

Hope this helps 'cos I've never had to replace much on my Big Yella apart from pads, brushes, juice and a tank in 7 years.

Oh yeah, and MY BIG WHEELS of course. happy.gif

Current Topic - Install new motor in Cimex
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com