This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Photo Contest

September 15 2011 at 1:12 PM
David Hansen  

Has the awards for recent months been made? Or is this promo cancelled in the summer cause everyone is sooo busy??

Thanks

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Carl Schrag is our August Photo Contest Winner

September 15 2011, 3:52 PM 

http://www.network54.com/Forum/228309/thread/1312690098/photo+contest

You guys keep 'em coming! There's a $100 credit toward your next order at Excellent Supply for the best before & after photo of the month. happy.gif

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

Charles

My 2 Cents

September 15 2011, 4:23 PM 

I think the Photo Contest needs to be on a different page other
than this board. Someone posts some pics then they get lost in
the message threads.

July's photo contest still pending (View Entire Thread) - Rick Gelinas on Aug 5, 2011, 4:31 PM
AUGUST PHOTO CONTEST - Charles on Aug 13, 2011, 4:46 PM
Awesome - Al Taylor on Aug 16, 2011, 1:16 AM

Rick Lord

Well Deserved

September 15 2011, 4:48 PM 

I had pictures I was going to post but after seeing Carls pictures I would of been embarrassed.
I haven't even looked at anything that bad.
Great job Carl congrats and great job.

This message has been edited by ricklord on Sep 15, 2011 4:49 PM

David Hansen

What about July

September 17 2011, 3:11 AM 

July's photo contest still pendingAugust 5 2011 at 4:31 PM
Rick Gelinas (Premier Login cimex)
Forum Owner
There were not enough (or sufficient) entries received in July to have a contest. So we're going to do something special. We are going to choose 2 winners in August based upon = entries submitted for both months (July & August).

So get those cameras out there and submit your best before and after shots. Each of the winners for July & August will win a $100 credit at Excellent Supply

?????

This message has been edited by LakeshoreDeepClean on Sep 17, 2011 3:12 AM

Rick Gelinas

Charles Leon is our second winner

September 17 2011, 8:24 AM 

What about July? It was a wash. So we we figured we'd be gracious and roll July's contest into a double winner for August. So yes, Craig was our top pick with his stellar before and after shots in August (above), and we can also include Charles as a secondary winner for his impressive photo submission (below)...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/228309/message/1313268403/AUGUST+PHOTO+CONTEST

Sorry that selecting the contest winner ran a little later than normal this month. With Connections and a lot of other things going on this month, I let it slip. My bad wink.gif

HEY GUYS... We have less than 2 weeks left in September. There hasn't been any submissions so far. So if you'd like a chance to win a $100 credit at Excellent Supply - you have less than 2 weeks to submit it.

We would love to see SEVERAL submissions from different guys every month so that we can really have some contest here. Please submit good quality before and after pics. And please include your name and contact info with your submissions so we can let you know if you've won.

Thanks

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

Charles

Photo Contest

September 17 2011, 8:56 AM 

Thank You for selecting my pics for the second winner. happy.gif

Rick Gelinas

Re: Photo Contest

September 17 2011, 5:24 PM 

You're welcome Charles. Keep up the good work!

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

Current Topic - Photo Contest
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com