This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Orbot plus what for a novice

October 11 2011 at 9:13 AM
SydneyRickx  

Setting my boy up in the carpet cleaning business.He's great but I want to make sure he gets the right kit.Have decided to go with the Orbot - all the feedback sounds real solid. What other equipment would you recommend I source in the beginning

AuthorReply
Shorty

Market ??

October 13 2011, 5:44 AM 

What market segment are you after ?? residential or commercial. ??

Do you intend cleaning upholstery.??

What experience does he, or you, have in:

Carpet identification.

Training in carpet &/or upholstery cleaning.

Training in spot & stain removal.

Marketing.

Business management.

Book-keeping.

Why do you want him to get into this business.??

Does he really have a passion to be a carpet cleaner.??

Many young people shun the "I'm a carpet cleaner" image and soon lose interest.

There are many other questions that could be asked, but this is a starting list to ensure he is prepared for a an adventure where if he succeeds he will reap great rewards.

But if he fails, you and him, will be the monetary losers.

Look forward to your answers.

Shorty.

PS::: I'm still learning, 40 years in the game last month and I still love what I can still do.

Current Topic - Orbot plus what for a novice
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com