This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

October Photo Contest Winner

November 1 2011 at 9:18 AM

Rick Gelinas  

Chris G is the winner of our October Photo Contest. His pictures are just below this thread. It was a good representation of the results that can be achieved with Releasit on a fairly dirty carpet. Nice work Chris!

But I've gotta say, it was a pretty easy competition, since there weren't any other submissions wink.gif
So guys - let's ramp up the contest. Get those cameras out there. It could mean a $100 credit for you happy.gif

Here are the conditions for the contest:
The winner will receive a $100 credit toward their next order. Post your photos of jobs that you cleaned with any Releasit product, along with a short description. My staff and I will judge the photos. Only one winner per month will be selected, and you can only win twice in any 12 month period. Please include the title "Before & After" Photo Contest in the Message Title. And please include your contact information, so it's easier to identify the person that wins.

Here's a hint to get better photos: DON'T USE FLASH. Flash washes out the contrast between the lighter and darker sections of before and after pictures. Set your camera's white balance "WB" for the correct lighting conditions (usually fluorescent). Place your camera on a little tripod or lean it against a stationary object like a piece of furniture. And then use auto-timer, or carefully snap the photo without jiggling the camera.

So start snapping photos. I'm looking forward to seeing your results

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

AuthorReply
christopher garrison

Thank you!! Even though it was a land slide

November 1 2011, 11:41 AM 

Thanks Rick and OCC Team.

I Hope that all you cleaners take advantage of this awesome chance to win free money for taking a few pictures which will build a great "show and tell" for your custys and put some money in your pocket too, doesnt get better than that! By the way thank yall for the easy win. Just kidding! I always enjoy seeing the other pics, that is what inspired me to try Releasit about 8 months ago and now that is all I use.

Absolute Cleaning Tupelo Ms
Carpet Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Rug Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning
Hardwood Cleaning
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=absolute+cleaning+tupelo+ms&fb=1&gl=us&hq=absolute+cleaning&hnear=0x88874c2e29de5fa1:0xe7f1cc40fb3d9d4f,Tupelo,+MS&cid=10704231240356009851&t=m&z=14&vpsrc=0>

Current Topic - October Photo Contest Winner
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com