This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

BIO-ENCAP GREEN

November 29 2011 at 11:23 PM
Al Taylor 

I recently purchased Bio-Encap Green for the first time. I have to honestly say that as I was cleaning i really felt like the immediate results were non comparable with Encap-DS. It just didn't GIVE THE WOW LOOK.

So I said maybe it was the carpet type. or i just wasn't really paying close attention. Mind you there was no call back or anything. So i said i'm gonna pay close attention to before and then during the cleaning. this time on plush grey fibers. Very dirty. It was the same thing, in fact I was scared cause it didnt look like it was clean.

But I must admit that i went back to see those same carpets a day later and I TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY how bright and clean those carpets were. Not only that I went back to one location three weeks later (heavy traffic area) and it was still shining when normally it would be dingy. Bio-Encap is some gooooood stuff. It leaves those carpets brighter once it dries for some reason. I Love it!

Al Taylor

Better is the end afterward of a matter than its beginning.

AuthorReply

Rick Gelinas

Re: BIO-ENCAP GREEN

November 30 2011, 3:57 PM 

Thanks for the feedback Alex. As you keep working with Bio-Encap - I think you will find that it does pretty well on a wide variety of soil. Perhaps you had a weird carpet or something - because normally Bio-Encap POPS right off the bat. But at least you saw excellent results when you returned. Like I said, keep playing with it. I think you're gonna love it. When we ran a series of tests on the current version of Bio-Enncap from our manufacturer we found that it ran neck to neck with Encap-Clean DS2. So my guess is that you're going to be pretty impressed as you continue to work with it too. I'm pleased to hear that your initial results with Bio-Encap turned out good for you! Keep up the good work.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

Al Taylor

Re: BIO-ENCAP GREEN

December 1 2011, 12:34 AM 

Thanks Rick I wil keep working with it. I 've been actually using the DfE cert. as a selling point. Its gonna probably be my detergent of choice here forward. I Have photos to post.

Al Taylor

Better is the end afterward of a matter than its beginning.

This message has been edited by myalexis on Dec 1, 2011 12:35 AM

Current Topic - BIO-ENCAP GREEN
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com