This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

CCCS Trinity

December 1 2011 at 7:27 AM
Mike Habib  

Has anyone tried this machine yet ? I almost purchased a Hos Orbot however, I have heard a few things , such as customer service with them being an issue. I use a dual 175/300 to encap and I use Xerion Solutions products and get very good results. I am thinking about buying a OP machine and so far like what I have seen on the Trinity. Let me know what you think.

AuthorReply
Nick Palumbo

Re: CCCS Trinity

December 1 2011, 2:32 PM 

Well, I own a Orbot for over 3 years and the only problen I had is the spray borg
clogging. I love my machine. As to customer service. I bought mine through excellent supply and I never had a problem with them. I brought my machine down there and the Tech came in on his day off to get it squared away. Now that's what I call service. They are even having a sale this month also. I can't say anything about the trinity. I watched videos and it looks like it will do the job but the price is a little stiff for me right now. I hope this helps.

Lee

Re: CCCS Trinity

December 1 2011, 3:10 PM 

I have had my Orbot for over two years. I love it. I only do commercial carpets and have made more money with it than anything else. The sprayborg works great but does require a little extra. Service from Excellent Supply can't be beat.

George

CCS support

December 1 2011, 6:11 PM 

I can't say anything about the Orbot service. Rick gives good service. HOS who knows. BUT, I do know CCS gives good service and works to make sure you get the right machine for your needs. They talked me out of a 20" into a 17" because it was the right machine for me. I still bought a 20" on fire sale from a private individual. Patty, John, and company still work hard to make sure I get what I need when I need it for the jobs I have coming up.

So far, all the suppliers I've used for encap supplies have been great. The only problem with Rick is distance. I can be at either Vacaway or CCS' door in less than 3 hrs. His products and service are second to none. His techs KNOW the products and were able to walk me through mixing and applying it wrong easily over the phone.

Buy a machine and start making the cash! The main difference between the Orbot and CCS machines will be speed of cleaning.

Nick Palumbo

Speed of machines

December 2 2011, 8:07 AM 

Hey George, i'm not sure what you mean about the speed. Are the machines from CCS faster than the orbot? If so how? Thanks in advance for your answer. I hope you don't think this is a stupid question.

Mike Habib

Speed

December 2 2011, 7:52 PM 

According to Patty at CCS, yes the new Trinity is much faster and does a much better job of cleaning the carpets than the Orbot.

Rick Gelinas

Re: Speed

December 3 2011, 1:06 PM 

And Trek claims that they have the BEST bikes in the world happy.gif

https://img.skitch.com/20111203-rbfdhqw4fb995ntqfbepxji4x9.jpg

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

George

no stupid questions

December 4 2011, 10:39 PM 

It comes down to physics. The CCS machines have a larger orbit. They will cover more area quicker more aggressively. The final results will be the same or so close it doesn't matter, but, the CCS will get there first and I don't want to be on location longer than I have to be.

joel

Re: no stupid questions

December 20 2011, 10:09 PM 

i own both the orbot and ccs 17" easy glide...one is not faster than the other in cleaning...the orbit really makes little difference at all in the real world...only on you tube videos ...in fact as time goes by...the orbot is out cleaning the easy glide...talk about size of orbit all you want...but its head weight that seems to make the difference..and orbot with weight out weighs the easy glide that does not come with a option to add weights...the Trinity is also heavier than the easy glide...

Current Topic - CCCS Trinity
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com