This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

New Releasit Website

December 17 2011 at 11:05 AM

Rick Gelinas  

I re-did the Releasit website. There's more encap info, and there's more product info than the old site had. I completely re-worked it from the ground up. What do you guys think?

http://www.Releasit.com

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

AuthorReply
Joe M

Good job

December 17 2011, 5:32 PM 

Nice job Rick, but I wish you would have asked me before you used my idea. LOL

Rick Gelinas

Re: Good job

December 18 2011, 11:12 AM 

Thanks Joe. Next time I'll make sure to check with you first. wink.gif

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

Nick Palumbo

Re: Good job

December 19 2011, 7:39 AM 

Very nice Rick. By the way Merry christmas to you and your staff. Also a Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum!

ray moody

Major Wow!

December 19 2011, 3:34 PM 

Rick, every time Waffle House comes out with a new menu, there is a price increase, Hummmmmmmm.

Rick Gelinas

Hey Ray

December 19 2011, 6:34 PM 

Good thing we're not Waffle House. LOL

How's it goin my ol' friend? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

This message has been edited by cimex on Dec 19, 2011 6:37 PM

ray moody

Re: Hey Ray

December 19 2011, 6:47 PM 

Rick, I'm down to working 4 days a week. I promised my wife when I hit 80 ( I hit that milestone in 54 months) it's 3 days a week. My son and grandson are still going 6 days a week. Business has been good and I'm thankful. I'm proud of your acomplishments, just like a father would be of his son. Stay thirsty my friend.

Rick Gelinas

December 19 2011, 7:04 PM 

Thanks Ray. Wow 79+ and still going strong. You're amazing. Will you be down to 1 day a week by the time you hit 90? You're quite a guy. Keep up the good work. And keep enjoying what you're doing (of course I know that doesn't need to be said to you).

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

Shorty

HUH ???

December 20 2011, 1:26 AM 

Rick, watcha drinkin' ??

Can I have some. ??

ray moody
(Login RamboRay)
December 19 2011, 6:47 PM

Rick, I'm down to working 4 days a week. I promised my wife when I hit 80 ( I hit that milestone in 54 months) it's 3 days a week. My son and grandson are still going 6 days a week. Business has been good and I'm thankful. I'm proud of your acomplishments, just like a father would be of his son. Stay thirsty my friend.

Respond to this message

Rick Gelinas
(Premier Login cimex)
Forum Owner
December 19 2011, 7:04 PM

Thanks Ray. Wow 79+ and still going strong. You're amazing. Will you be down to 1 day a week by the time you hit 90? You're quite a guy. Keep up the good work. And keep enjoying what you're doing (of course I know that doesn't need to be said to you).

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Young Rambo don't look a day over 75 & a half to me wink.gif

Oh yeah, by the way, site looks reeeeal good.

Young shortwun down under.

PS::: Here's the Stevie T; kicker wink.gif

Just a question, why don't you do your videos with the Big Wheels on Big Yella??

I love my Big Wheels. happy.gif

Rick Gelinas

Re: HUH ???

December 20 2011, 5:22 AM 

Doh! I was tired when I replied to his post. I was thinking 54 weeks - rather than 54 months.

Or maybe it's just that Ray looks like he's 79 wink.gif

At any rate, we have a couple of seasoned pros. Shorty and Ray are two of the veterans of our industry. It's nice to have you guys here!

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

Don Eldred

Re: HUH ???

December 20 2011, 3:43 PM 

If it wasn't for the old timers this industry would be in trouble. Don't see a lot of young people getting into the business lately.

Kevin Pearson

Great site

December 20 2011, 4:19 PM 

Rick,

Great site. Loads of information and really eye catching. Thanks for all the great products and service. I really appreciate all you do for our industry.

Kevin Pearson
http://www.pearsoncarpetcare.com

Rick Gelinas

Re: Great site

December 20 2011, 5:35 PM 

Add Don to the list of long-time industry veterans.

Plus we could add Kevin Pearson's dad too. He still works in the business too.

Don,
I agree, there doesn't seem to be as many young-bloods getting into the industry. Their loss!

Kevin,
Thank you for those kind comments! You're too kind.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

Kevin Pearson

Re: Great site

December 21 2011, 8:55 AM 

Hey Rick. A dirty little secret here. I have been in the industry 20 years and my dad, who still comes in to the office everyday, has been in the business 10 years. It's backwards from most family owned businesses.

Joe M

Don

December 20 2011, 6:23 PM 

My son just turned 15 and he loves going with me to do carpet jobs, he only likes comm work cause he's not sure of himself when it comes to talking to adults yet, he's learning but just not yet.

He likes the money I give him for being my helper.

Now my 13 yr old daughter loves the janitorial side of the business, she is the helper on the cleaning jobs and wants to run the business one day.

She really likes the money and she is all business at 13.

ray moody

Way to go Joe

December 21 2011, 8:09 PM 

I have nothing against education. My grand-daughter is a freshman at the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa this year. She worked for me every summer since she was 14 and loved it. Also two of my grandsons also worked for me when they could. Another grandson is full time with us until he goes to college in the spring. We need to teach our children to work and learn some business skills. A degree is nice, but a lot of recent college grads are finding it hard to find a job, any job.

Joe M

Problem is

December 21 2011, 9:09 PM 

My daughter saves her money, my son gets paid and wants me to run him to Burger King for a Whopper. Kid is 15 yrs old, six ft tall and can eat like a horse and is skinny as a rail.

To be young again.

Current Topic - New Releasit Website
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com