This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Photo for the January contest

January 5 2012 at 8:31 AM
Jim Martin  

For the first time in 9 years of running this business...I finally stepped over to the dark side....

what normally in the past takes me 2 days to complete I knocked out in just over a half of a day....
Carpets look great and aside from a few learning curves at the beginning...all went smooth...

here is one of hall ways that I did.....

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

should of gotten one of these years ago..........

This message has been edited by cimex on Jan 5, 2012 4:13 PM

AuthorReply
Rick Lord

Great Job

January 5 2012, 8:53 AM 

Greatjob Jim and welcome to the good life!

Joe M

Nice pics

January 5 2012, 11:20 AM 

But maybe next time not such a vulgar title.

Michael Craig

Ditto that

January 5 2012, 3:56 PM 

Joe said it well.

Michael Craig
www.FloorCareMD.com

Jim Martin

sorry people....

January 5 2012, 4:53 PM 

This is my first time on this board and not got the learning curve of what is good and not good to say here..
the boards are all different from what you say on one and can't on another with out offending people....

thanks for changing it......

Michael Craig

Re: sorry people....

January 5 2012, 5:41 PM 

What product of Rick's did you use? Nice job!
Looks like a school. Around here, schools won't even consider outside help for their cleaning.

Michael Craig
www.FloorCareMD.com

This message has been edited by MikeCraig on Jan 5, 2012 5:42 PM

Jim Martin

school

January 5 2012, 6:25 PM 

I used the Releasit Punch on this one...it was all I had..I should of used the DS but it was my first time and a learning curve.....

It is a school.....been doing it for about 3 years now...during Christmas Vacation they have me do a few classrooms..the offices and the 3 hall ways...which normally takes me 2 days...
During summer when school is out I do the entire property....that normally takes me almost twice the amount of time..I am looking forward to seeing how long the entire place is going to take me this summer.....

This message has been edited by martinjim on Jan 5, 2012 6:26 PM

Pete

Star Wars

January 6 2012, 12:13 PM 

Great job, but you must mean you stepped from the right side of the carpet to the left side.

Pete

Shorty

I'm impressed

January 6 2012, 3:06 PM 

You did well Jim.

Now, next thing you gotta do is get rid of those hard little wheels and get some "Big Wheels" wink.gif

The difference in handling & ease of use will amaze you.

Learn the "Feather Touch" and make more profit. happy.gif

Keep up the good work and welcome on board.

Shorty down under.

Current Topic - Photo for the January contest
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com