This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Just once

January 17 2012 at 2:43 PM
Joe M  

Just once, I woud like to get some bad advice or the wrong answer on this forum.

Would be a nice change.

So I am going to ask a question.

Is eating a Big Mac everyday for a year a good thing?

AuthorReply
Shorty

YES !!!!!

January 17 2012, 2:53 PM 

YES - YES - YES !!!!!!!

For the shareholders and company profits.

For those poor people addicted to junk food, a disaster.

But that's only my opinion.

The short, round, mound of sound, from up top down under. happy.gif

Rick Gelinas

Re: YES !!!!!

January 17 2012, 3:43 PM 

I'm sure that some occasional junk food isn't such a terrible thing. But eating that kind of stuff on a daily basis is a bad kind of poison. No offense intended to any of you guys who eat at McD's. But this kind of diet isn't healthy, and it's a really sad statement to the American diet.

Did any of you see the documentary - "Super Size Me"? It's an eye opener.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

This message has been edited by cimex on Jan 17, 2012 3:52 PM
This message has been edited by cimex on Jan 17, 2012 3:47 PM

Michael Craig

Re: YES !!!!!

January 17 2012, 4:36 PM 

If the saying "you are what you eat" is true, then the daily Big Macs might make you BIG JOE.
Probably the most unhealthy part of the Big Mac (and all fast food burgers) is the white bread bun. And McD's places an extra piece in the middle.

Why hasn't one of them come out with a whole wheat bun yet?

Michael Craig
www.FloorCareMD.com

Shorty

In defense

January 17 2012, 4:56 PM 

Of the fast food joints, I regularly enjoy a Subway tuna salad bowl for lunch.

Or even a Tuna sub on a multigrain roll when I'm feeling naughty. wink.gif

When we travel long distance, places like Kentucky Duck & Maccas, are only for convenience in so much as you can drive in and pick up the crud just about straight away, then hit the road again.

By long distance, I mean when we drive down the track to Brissy;

About 1,200 miles by road and sometimes we'll even sleep overnight along the way, generally when we've clocked up about 700 - 800 miles.

Shortwun

Mike Craig

Subway..

January 17 2012, 10:02 PM 

Wow!! Another Subway plug. First, Hawaii Five O with this weeks episode, now Shorty too. How do I get in on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCPS3IbVbec

Michael Craig
www.FloorCareMD.com

Shorty

Hey

January 18 2012, 2:56 AM 

happy.gif Joe started it happy.gif

I just lapped it up, (sorry). wink.gif

PS::: We don't get those ads down under, we're soooooo lucky. happy.gif

This message has been edited by Shortwunincairns on Jan 18, 2012 2:57 AM

George

whole wheat bun

January 18 2012, 11:01 AM 

Because a truly whole wheat bun would cost about 3x the white bun.

Mike Craig

Re: whole wheat bun

January 18 2012, 1:11 PM 

Oh,,, so they in turn would charge 6 times the cost.
Hey!! Subway has delicious whole grain buns and at a great price.

There, I just plugged Subway too. Where is my check?

Michael Craig
www.FloorCareMD.com

George

Re: whole wheat bun

January 18 2012, 1:19 PM 

but, Subway's whole wheat bread isn't really whole wheat. All that crap is bleached flour with some bran and coloring mixed back in. Find a natural/organic/whatever bakery and buy a loaf of real whole wheat then compare it to a chain whole wheat. The chain store will weigh about 1/3 to 1/2 as much as real whole wheat.

Current Topic - Just once
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com