This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

encap punch for hwe

February 1 2012 at 8:48 PM
Frank Jacob  

I have read where the encap punch can be used for hwe. Can you prespray carpet with it, and then extract with some of it in my rinse jug? Does the punch have enough "punch" to it to dissolve trashed out carpets in restaurants? I have often used higher ph cleaners for my hwe(ie grease eraser) will the punch perform well or will it let me down? In the extraction process, will it make a difference since there is such a small amount of encap getting on the carpet?

Thanks,
Frank

AuthorReply
Kenny

Re: encap punch for hwe

February 1 2012, 10:07 PM 

Punch is a very good prespray and rinse combo for hwe. I have used it alot in this manner. I find it works best when I use a Cimex or 175 to scrub the prespray before rinsing. I especially like to use it when wicking or dry times may be an issue.

I have not used it for greasy restaurants; I stick with Power Burst for those.

Rick Gelinas

Re: encap punch for hwe

February 3 2012, 3:53 AM 

Kenny nailed it. I agree with everything he said.

Encap-Punch is a very good encap pre-spray and encap rinse detergent. The beauty of Encap-Punch is that it;s a true crystalizing encap detergent. So you're essentially cleaning with two methods; the primary method is HWE, and the secondary method is encapsulation. Any remaining soil or residue left in the carpet will continue to be recovered during the post-vacuuming process. And since it is a true crystalizing product, there is no chance of attracting additional soil like traditional chemistry frequently does.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

Current Topic - encap punch for hwe
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com