This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

Carpet Cleaning in Seattle - Carpet Cleaners in Lynnwood

March 22 2012 at 5:37 AM
Allen Leong  

Hi, Im just a newbie here and want to tell something about a unique carpet cleaning tools. Yes it is unique. It is a vacuum which has a two rotating heads that thoroughly agitates the carpet to fully dislodge any stubborn stains or debris. On each rotating head has three jet sprays to soften any tough stains, and three vacuum slots to pick up loose material. Its called Rotovac Powerwand. You can visit our website :http://www.doneritecarpetcleaning.com.

This message has been edited by carpetcl3aning on Mar 22, 2012 5:39 AM

AuthorReply
Joe M

Wow

March 23 2012, 5:09 PM 

Wow, how about that; just come out of that box you've been living in?

Rick Gelinas

Re: Wow

March 23 2012, 5:51 PM 

Be nice Joe happy.gif The Rotovac's a cool tool for residential carpet.

The Rotovac has limited success in commercial applications (with Commercial glue down carpet "CGD") which is what we're mostly talking about on this forum. And personally I'd choose an RX20 over a Rotovac if I were focusing on residential carpet cleaning, but that's just my personal preference.

I think the real reason for his posting that info about the Rotovac was to get a "back link" to his website. And I know I should probably delete his post on account of that. But I'll be nice and let it slide this time wink.gif

Now let's get back to the topic at hand - "COMMERCIAL CARPET CLEANING and encapsulation". Carry on.

Rick Gelinas

encapman.gif

encap-clean-ds2.jpegbio-encap.jpeg

Shorty

Believe it or don't

March 23 2012, 6:43 PM 

But there are still some people out there that don't have, or know about OCCD happy.gif

In my book, Commercial Carpet Care RULES.

Changes are in the pipeline down under. wink.gif

(& I don't mean the pipeline down at the beach) happy.gif

Shorty.

Joe M

I know

March 24 2012, 2:40 PM 

I know Rick, but I hate it when guys go and do things like this. It is such a disrespect to you and this fourm.

But if your ok with it then it's good.

Mike

Rotovac

March 24 2012, 9:18 AM 

What I have found to be a very effective way to clean carpets is using either my Rotovac 360i or Vonschrader LMX 1st then going back over it a second time with a Encap product and a 300 RPM buffer. For the guy in Seattle, you really need to open your eye's and see the big picture. Go to you tube and type in Xerion Solutions, they have a demo were they Encap one side of the carpet and then HWE the other side. I have actully done this and that is what convinced me to start offering Encap cleaning.

Current Topic - Carpet Cleaning in Seattle - Carpet Cleaners in Lynnwood
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com