This message board has been upgraded to a new forum with a number of user improvements.
You are currently viewing archived posts from the original EncapBoard (2002-2012).
Please visit the NEW EncapBoard carpet cleaning forum at http://Forum.Excellent-Supply.com to join an active online community for commercial carpet cleaning.

RETURN TO INDEX  

FS: Like new HOS Orbot w/ Sprayborg + Pad Drivers - $2000

April 18 2012 at 10:49 PM
Bill Martins 

Selling my Orbot w/ Sprayborg, just as you see in the picture. Used the machine a dozen times if that, nothing wrong w/ it, just haven't used it as much.

I purchased this Orbot from a member, it unfortunately got damaged due to improper packaging by UPS store, thankfully it was insured, and I sent it to Jeff Hruby @ HOS. Jeff was very kind to replace almost every single part and bolt on the machine, he also upgraded the machine w/ parts that would be considered the newer Orbot's. I have a 3 page invoice of every single part that was replaced, the only 2 things that were not replaced was the frame and the pad driver motor, which Jeff mentioned they were fine. I will try to upload the 3 pages on here if I'm able to, but can always email it to anyone who is interested.

The price is $2000 FIRM, buyer responsible for shipping, will also arrange w/ buyer to drop it off/pick up.

Located in the DC area.

Please call me at 571-332-3890 if interested.

Thanks,
Bill

[img][linked image][/img]

[img][linked image][/img]

Current Topic - FS: Like new HOS Orbot w/ Sprayborg + Pad Drivers - $2000
RETURN TO INDEX  
EncapBoard Guidelines: 
This forum has been provided by Excellent Supply Inc for sharing information about encapsulation cleaning technology and the business of commercial carpet cleaning.  
Excellent Supply Inc and its agents assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information displayed on this message board. You alone are responsible for any repercussions resulting from information posted here. Content posted on this message board may be used or published by Excellent Supply Inc. 
(1) Unauthorized advertising, promotion of rival products/brands, or listing items for sale without consent will not be permitted. 
(2) No profane, vulgar or abusive speech will be tolerated. Your privilege of posting may be blocked if you flame, use profanity, or are disrespectful. 
(3) We reserve the right to delete any post and block any  individual that we feel is inappropriate. 
(4) This forum is politically and religiously neutral, so please avoid discussing those subjects here.
(5) Maintain a good sense of humor! But keep it clean.
You are a guest here so we invite you to please post respectfully. Enjoy!

Cimex + Releasit = RESULTS
www.Excellent-Supply.com