Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: Nov 2015 Photo Entry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Rick, I spoke with Tanoah earlier today.  I expressed the problem I had signing on last night to submit my carpet cleaning photos.  She suggested that once the sign on problem was resolved that I should send in my photos for consideration for November.  I had to create a new user name/password and use another email address to resolve my issue.

So please find attached photos from some church cleaning jobs.  

Photo 1 is of a church hallway during the cleaning.  I used 4 OZ of DS2 per gallon and cleaned with cimex and fiberplus pads, 1 wet pass and 1 dry pass

Photo 2a is a sunday school class room before cleaning
Photo 2b is the same sunday school classroom after cleaning
I used 4 ozs of DS2 per gallon and cleaned with cimex and fiberplus pads, 1 wet pass and 1 dry pass

Photo 3b is of a church hallway, I first used 6oz of DS2 per gallon sprayed down with a battery sprayer and scrubbed with a Vario and fiberplus pad followed up with a 17" buffer and tuway bonnets.

Photo 5a is of a church social hall, this is the before photo
Photo 5b is the same church after the cleaning
I used 10 ozs of Hydrox per gallon scrubbed with a Vario with fibreplus pad. 1 wet pad and 2 dry passes.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2a.jpg]

[Image: 2b.jpg]

[Image: 3b.jpg]

[Image: 5a.jpg]

[Image: 5b.jpg]
Hey bud, sorry about the login issues you were having. I'm glad you got it sorted out. And since this was originally intended as a submission for November, you win by default, since it's the only November entry. Yet in spite of that, the photos look great. Nice work! And congratulations for winning a $100 credi toward Releasit products! Smile
Thanks Rick! Tanoah can tell you about my computer issues while trying to login in over the last couple of years. I can clean carpet but I am computer/internet challenged!
(12-02-2015, 09:38 AM)RKB Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Rick!  Tanoah can tell you about my computer issues while trying to login in over the last couple of years.  I can clean carpet but I am computer/internet challenged!

That's too funny. Smile