Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: Brushencap 20" Won't Run?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Brushencap CRB quit working today.  Reset button is okay, I can turn the brushes by hand, there is power to the cord.  When releasing the handle - nothing - It is only 5 months old, it has worked perfect until today.  We use it everyday to pre-scrub carpets for HWE.  Any ideas?  HELP??

Randy Grygiel
I am sorry to hear that. It's likely something simple, but I know you must be frustrated. Sounds like it's possibly a thermal reset switch. The switch may be faulty and it may need to be replaced. Please call Rodney at our office tomorrow and he can help you troubleshoot the problem 800-330-1888. I'm confident that it can be resolved without too much trouble.
Yes, a little frustrated.  Right in the middle of a job.  I will call him tomorrow.  I hope it is simple.  I love the machine, an awesome scrubber!!  Thanks for your reply Rick!
It was the reset switch. Installed new one today, back in business!! Thanks Excellent Supply!!
Good news! Smile