Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: Best encapsulation cleaner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to get opinions on the best encapsulation cleaner.
Cimex from my limited experience.
....Cimex from my limited experience........

..........And Bio-Encap by Release-it......Cimex + Bio-Ecap = "The Best Encapsulatoin Cleaner System!
Hmm what's Bio-encap?
That would be me!!!!!
(12-01-2012, 12:50 PM)BobF Wrote: [ -> ]That would be me!!!!!

Well Bob, that's your opinion. Big Grin

Crikey, I must say for me, that's an EXCELLENT response. Blush

Speaking of Excellent Phillies, have you tried Releasit DS??

One of the few U.S. made encaps; that I have access to and have been impressed with.

Wink
(12-01-2012, 08:16 AM)NJP Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm what's Bio-encap?

http://www.releasit.com/green-encap-clea...aning.html
The answer to the question...

[Image: footer-banner.gif]

Smile
Rick's answer is correct....
Thanks! I forgot about the green chemical. LOL
I've tried them all. Releasit is the best. Other guys make stuff that works ok, but you have to carry several different products. I like it simple. DS, Punch for 90+% of jobs, Hydrox for the rest.

Machines...I'm partial to the Orbot.
We use Bio-Encap quite a bit, but lately have been using the Hydrox more. We recently had a building manager tell us that we provided the best carpet cleaning he's ever had! Two weeks later, he told me that his maintenance man said that he thought the carpet looked good, but swears that they looked even better after he vacuumed! He wanted to know if that was possible; I told him it was all part of the plan Smile
The best encap cleaner. Well it's all a matter of choice. I have tried a bunch of stuff in the past years of learing about encap cleaning.

I always keep coming back to Excellent-Supply. I like it that Rick is there and his staff are all great, I like the service and I like the product.

I have tried the others over the years. Now its DS and Hydrox and only them.
I've been using Releasit since before there was DS. It has always been the best. Over the years I have lost track on how many times Rick has tweaked the formula and made it better. We use the DS and some hydrox. We use the DS though mainly, we use it on commercial carpet and in our rug cleaning plant. Other people's juice don't match up. I have had many other manufacturer's send me some of their juice and I haven't found one that compares to Releasit DS. It's not even close.