Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: NaceCare DP420
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would this machine be good for a retail strip mall?

I purchased the 15" brushencap machine,  and now looking to add another light weight easy to use versatile machine.

This outside mall area has around 250 shops with just about every type of flooring.  I'm trying to find an easier way to clean some of the smaller shops without pulling out the Cimex or OP machines.

I've always wondered if these machines really had the ability to clean just about all floor surfaces as advertised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NACECARE DP420

The Nacecare 420 is a very good machine. It's a bit hefty to move around compared to the BrushEncap. But it can scrub a hard surface floor and collect the dirty water. Don't get too excited, it's not a full fledged auto-scrubber, because its recovery capacity is limited.  But it does a decent job on small floors. And it can be used on weird textured surfaces too. And it's a  pretty good carpet cleaner.

You might want to reach out to Act One Cleaning here on the EncapBoard. He has one and seems to like it a lot. 

P.S. If you decide to get one, we can try to put together a good deal for you. 
Okay, thank you!