Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: Thanks DS2, Punch and HydrOx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made a job today on my hated CGD needle felt carpet... food spots...dog urine and many more unknown spots...

This kind of CGD is realy thin and very hard to clean..more like a hardfloor... used loooow moisture- less then normal...no pre- spray. Spotted with 1-3 on the urine spots und mixed heavy.... DS2 with 6 oz and Punch with 3 oz in the Orbot bottles as my cleaning solution.

Carpet was 5 years old and never been cleaned. Came out real good. Used only 4 gallones for 2700 sq/fts. Started with a fiber Pad and followed with the SuperZorbs.

Some spots wicked back...but used a fan to dry real quick and spotted the wick backs with Encap spot. Customer was realy happy and said we gave him a new carpet[emoji3].

Here you see some pics....

Before:

After:

A nice difference...

[Image: f68b35406bb8f71e3f429de164a13e95.jpg][Image: f2460449d3b84d248b4824008c8d737b.jpg][Image: 8614e93ef022f0d14f5a713525f41c53.jpg]
Great job Bernd!
Not much you cant handle with DS2,Punch and Hydrox in your tool bag!
Hi Bernd,

Nice work on needle felt. Folks in America are not familiar with that. I spent some time in Europe and saw a lot of it there. It's very common throughout Europe. For those on this side of the pond, what Bernd said is accurate, the pile is so tight/short/flat/dense it's like a solid hard floor surface. Bernd it sounds like your extreme VLM approach did the trick. Way to go! The pictures look great.