Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: Video of the Oreck Lowboy - Now in stock!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We got in the Oreck Lowboy's today. These machines are gorgeous! Highly polished aluminum and chrome everywhere! And it comes with a Leeson Motor. This machine is quality all the way. Take a look at the little unboxing video that we threw together.

We will be introducing them with a velcro pad driver for $1200 (plus shipping). These machines weigh 83 pounds, so they'll need to be shipped via freight truck, just like our other full sized scrubbers.

I really think they're going to be phenomenal machines for the money!!!

Purty machine-
cant wait for the wheel kit, weight kit, spray borg facsimile ect...... HahaRolleyeshttp://forum.excellent-supply.com/images...lleyes.gif
Very nice looking! Looks like it moves around really quick too!
Shower feed would be EASY on this machine. The wave tank will bolt right on!
OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! I have been looking for a new OP machines lately! Tempting...
OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh,,,, MMMMMMMMMMMM, I think I'm in love...........

Blush
Nice very nice!
Rick how is the LBoy going to clean compared to the Orbot? Or even a 420 or Strong Dry.

Thanks
(04-18-2013, 07:15 AM)BGCD Wrote: [ -> ]Rick how is the LBoy going to clean compared to the Orbot? Or even a 420 or Strong Dry.

The Lowboy will clean very similarly to the Orbot - similar level of smoothness, and similar oscillation. We're comparing apples to apples. The Orbot looks a little cooler, and it has the large wheels that stay on the ground. So the Orbot has feature differences. But from a cleaning perspective, the Lowboy will clean very much on par with other OP machines.

Comparing it to the StrongDry or the Duplex 420 is like comparing apples to oranges. A CRB machine is a different animal altogether. Not to say one mode is better than the other, each has its place, and there are always personal preferences. But they're so different, it would be hard to compare OP with CRB.
looks much nicer than i expected. they really make a solid OP machine. great addition to the family.

what size is the pad driver?

will one of your projects be a big boy wheel kit for it? Big Grin
(04-18-2013, 12:59 PM)Derek Wrote: [ -> ]looks much nicer than i expected. they really make a solid OP machine. great addition to the family.

what size is the pad driver?

will one of your projects be a big boy wheel kit for it? Big Grin

I agree Derek... It looks nicer than I expected too.

The driver size is 17". Its oscillation covers a full 19" swath. As you can see in the video we were running a 19" bonnet and it was just extending to the edge of the machine.

Projects? Yes, we already have a couple of projects in mind. Cool
"Projects" from Excellent Supply are always fun!!!
That is a very sexy machine Rick.

What's the bonnet you're using there? And what's it made of?

I have one of those but it came with the OP machine I bought 2nd hand and I've never seen them before then. I'm actually beginning to like that pad.

P.S: I did notice in the video that there was no foaming action going on?

Cheers mate

Jamie
Is there any special offers for the first one sold? LOL!

Really, really liking this machine!
That is a 19" Tuway Thin One Bonnet...
http://www.excellent-supply.com/Tuway-Th..._p_84.html

Regarding foam... Having just a little foam with "encap cleaning" is nice to see, since it helps you to gauge how much solution you're putting down and working with. However, foaming with "bonnet cleaning" is not a desirable quality. In fact, a good detergent for "bonnet cleaning" (such as Encap-Punch) would be a low foaming product. Why is low foam better for "bonnet cleaning"? Because you really don't want to have a layer of bubbles (air) in between the absorbent bonnet and the carpet fiber. Foam will slightly inhibit the absorption into the bonnet. And with bonnet cleaning we don't want anything to inhibit absorption.
I test drove one of those lowboys last week, and found it to be built like a tank, super smooth floating feel, and very quiet.
liked it so much, the one I ordered should be here anyday.
I totally forgot this forum existed, or i'da ordered from rick! sorry rick Smile

rick,
my suggestion is to make available a gravity feed tank for that puppy, the sanding kit, the whole ball of wax.
its a great machine, and low cost compared to the orbital machines out there!
Pages: 1 2 3