Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: Auto Dealer - Classic Car Showroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This auto dealer and repair shop is a high- traffic commercial enterprise in Rhode Island. They park some beautifully restored American muscle cars in their showroom - on carpet - away from the rough New England winter weather. When I showed up to encap their carpet, it became a spectator sport. They did not expect the stains to go away - mostly organics and ground in grime.

Before:

[Image: AutoDealer1a.jpg]

[Image: AutoDealer1b.jpg]

After:

[Image: AutoDealer2-2.jpg]

[Image: AutoDealer2a.jpg]

[Image: AutoDealer2b.jpg]

After a thorough prevac, I used Hos Orbot and Hos Orbot micro with a Punch pre-spray and the DS2 formula. I started with Fiber and followed up with a bonnet using the SuperZorb pads. The stains were erased, the carpet was restored - they had not seen its true texture and nap for years.

The customer was very, very pleased with the results and so was I! Smile
Nice job Hoss
SUPER JOB!
Would a Cimex have done as good of a job by itself?
BGCD ~ I don't know if the Cimex would have done as good a job by itself if it was done only with fiber pads. I used the Orbot Sprayborg with the weight set. The carpet was heavily soiled. Following up with the bonnet helps to raise the nap, removes a significant amount of the loosened soil, and effectively polishes the fibers. It also helps to dry it out a bit so that the customer can return to normal operations sooner. This project was done during normal business hours, so drying time was fairly important.
Fantastic!

Hos Orbot micro?
Thanks! There were a couple of ramps in doorways that were at angles the Sprayborg did not like. So I used the Orbot Micro - http://www.excellent-supply.com/HOS-Orbo...p_357.html - to buff them out and clean the edges where they joined the thresholds.
Looks terrific! Great job. I too utilize Orbot and Orbot Micro on daily basis. Results are terrific.