Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit

Full Version: When should the carpet be flushed??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LONG, LONG before it gets to this stage.

[Image: CoralMotors004_zpsc6778c5c.jpg]

Used my MB TF3500 @ 300psi and running 3 vac; motors in conjunction with the Rotovac 360i with large quad head extraction head.

[Image: CoralMotors008_zps2802ad77.jpg]

After doing the rotary extraction, I then bonnet cleaned with the Sprayborg and a Tuway MicroFiber 21 inch Bonnet, available from excellent-supply.com

Just wish I hadda taken photos before starting to clean, and after bonneting.

The oils and grease were caked on top of the poly; carpet, giving it a dull shine.

Manager thought it was going to be replaced, but head office said "not yet". Sad

Disgusting. Angry

Made a world of difference when I was done.

S
Nice work Shorty. Did you pre spray with anything?
Hi Simon, thank you, sure did.

Used Sonitrons SK-50, also boosted it with some G.R.O.G.

(Gets Rid Of Grease).

Check out the black sludge in the Gulpa waste disposal unit which stops liquid from entering my porty; and pumps it out to a sewage point.

After rinsing, I then encap/padded using Punch to encapsulate even more.

Big Grin
You brought that sucker back from the dead! Yes indeed Shorty, I agree there are times that a carpet needs to be flushed. Sometimes we may consider flushing it down the toilet, but as you showed here, a massive HWE flushing followed by a bonnet/encap cleaning can go a long way to bring a rat nasty carpet back to life. Well done sir!
Great job Shorty!!
I'm curious to see what you charged per sq. Ft...If You wouldn't mind sharing..
(09-02-2013, 11:38 AM)Rob D Wrote: [ -> ]Great job Shorty!!
I'm curious to see what you charged per sq. Ft...If You wouldn't mind sharing..

Ta Rob,
for this particular job, it works out at $5.50 M2

Flippin' yanks ;-)

80 Square Meters into Square Feet
Result:

Which I think is a tad over .51 cents F2

Price on this job has never been an option.

I've been doing it for several years now, normally get out of it in a bit over two hours, this time it took longer and a different method, but still kept the price the same.

Manager has tried many cleaners over the years but since I started, he has stuck with me even though I charge more, he say's I get a better result.

What price would you people place on this job??

Short 1