Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit
Should We Keep Tapatalk? - Printable Version

+- Encapsulation carpet cleaning and commercial carpet care forum by Excellent-Supply.com & Releasit (https://forum.excellent-supply.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Home (https://forum.excellent-supply.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: GENERAL DISCUSSION (https://forum.excellent-supply.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Should We Keep Tapatalk? (/showthread.php?tid=1287)

Should We Keep Tapatalk? - encapman - 11-27-2014

I was just working on the backend of our forum this morning. And the question of Tapatalk's value came to mind. How many of you guys like it? How many of you think it just gets in the way? I am thinking of killing it. In fact I see there's a similar topic over on MikeysBoard this morning too - guess great minds think alike Wink

Please let me know whether you'd like us to keep Taptalk or whether it's not a big deal anymore. Leave your comments and be sure to vote in this poll? Thanks

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - Derek - 11-27-2014

great question. my 2ยข: it's a pain for me on my mobile device.

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - Lounge Lizards - 11-27-2014

Never used it.

Navigating my Samsung G4 is tuff enuff.

Dump it, just like equipment & old solutions, if it's not used, get rid of it.

Cool

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - CleaningConcierge - 11-28-2014

I only use tapatalk to view the board. I rarely visit the Web version.

How difficult is it to maintain tapatalk plug-in?

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - JuddBowers - 11-28-2014

I don't even know what tapatalk is. Whatever that's worth.

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - joey895 - 11-28-2014

Well I only use Tapatalk to view forums so if it's canned I probably won't be around much for what that's worth.

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - encapman - 11-28-2014

It looks like there's a mix of opinions. Some of you are using Tapatalk and like it. For others it appears that it isn'a t factor either way. Seems that the consensus falls between neutral and positive for Tapatalk. So we will keep it rolling. Thanks for your input guys!

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - Charles - 11-28-2014

Never have used it. I can still view boards on my smart phone. Another vote you can KILL it ! Cool

Should We Keep Tapatalk? - marty.pork - 11-28-2014

I use Tapatalk.

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - Lefty724 - 12-02-2014

Tapatalk is the only way I view forums!

So much easier to navigate, read, post, and post pics imo.

Keep it!

RE: Should We Keep Tapatalk? - encapman - 12-02-2014

OK - we will keep it plugged in.

But here is a suggestion for EVERYONE. Try this with your smart phones and tablets...

Bookmark the page of your favorite forums and save 'em to your home page. Group your favorites into a folder. To access the forums, click the link.

Modern forums (such as this one), display so well on all devices, it makes Tapatalk obsolete. And you'll have a richer experience.

Give it a try and see if you like it. I think you'll find it's a nice way to quickly access and view your favorite forums.

Should We Keep Tapatalk? - Blue Ridge Floor Care - 12-02-2014

Only way I use the forums is through Tapatalk.