• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show me what you got
I'm always interested to see how others set up their vans/trucks for VLM.

I'd like to see how others here have set theirs up.

To get the ball rolling, after my other van was smashed up & written off, I had to start from scratch again so made a few changes.

I'd also like to hear comments as to what I should also carry.

In the very rear of the van, sometimes I replace my Sprayborg with a small 2 vac, 100 psi porty for upholstery or very small carpet jobs.

If I need my CRB or 360i, there is still plenty of room in through the side door.

[Image: 20150915_170307_zps9euxrr6k.jpg]

[Image: 20150919_065041_zpsa9hiq4ib.jpg]

[Image: 20150919_065103_zpsus2ejtn2.jpg]

[Image: 20150915_171921_zpspjftpffd.jpg]

[Image: 20150919_065134_zpsnkt3dimt.jpg]

It may not be everyone's cuppa, but it does me for what I need to do each day.

Cheers,

Cool
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Nice set up. What type of portable is that?
It's a Clarke Alto.

I think that it's sold in the 'states as the "California" machine.

100 psi, 2 x vac; motors.

I use it mainly for very soiled upholstery & the occassional SMALL carpet job, not very often.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Never enough room

Click--------Slide show

[img][Image: 20150922_111834.jpg][/img]
Wow I think that's a lot of stuff. looks neat
Joel, I think you need a bigger van. Tongue 

What is the porty next to the Trinity??

It's hard when you have a fairly small van trying to fit everything in, I know I could do with a SLIGHTLY larger one, but then the roof height goes up & my access to many jobs is out the window.

Thanks for posting, gives me a few more ideas on what I could carry & how.

Cool
The portable is for cleaning tile floors. Like you I have many highrise customers by the beach here in Florida and the 1200 psi portable is great for both highrise and working from van with 150 ft of 2 inch hose. Auto fill and auto dump. I can put 3 trinitys machines and carts next to the portable for any large commercial jobs that we do -----but I will have set up another small van with just 2 trinity machines and vacuums for vlm carpet only without a portable.

The easiest way to clean if I was going to just do small jobs or Recreational vehicles is an oreck orbitor a small hand held oscillating machine pads and vacaway encap green and detonator and you can make enough money to
get some extra cash during retirement.
[Image: 1136a5df3549e2715c245395547ad7b4.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk