• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenger
Looking for a smaller OP. I heard the Challenger was back in production. Does anyone know if this is true? Would Excellent Supply be a distributor for this machine?
Thanks
Unfortunately you heard wrong. Challenger has been promising to get back into production - but they keep not doing it. They keep saying that they have investment money and that new machines will be rolling out soon, but so far we haven't seen it happen. As a Challenger Distributor, we finally got to the point where we just have to say - Hmmm???

At any rate, that's why we jumped onboard with the Low Boy. The Low Boy is an impressive OP machine. It's very well built. In fact we were quite honestly surprised at how nice it is. It handles very smoothly. And it's a terrific bargain at $1200. If you were to compare it side by side with the pricier Challenger - I think you'd agree that the Low Boy presents a better value.

Get a Low Boy. I GUARANTEE you'll be pleased. In fact if you're not completely satisfied with everything about it, we will refund your purchase price. Smile

http://www.excellent-supply.com/Oreck-Lo...p_504.html
Thanks Rick, I've been real happy with my cimex and looking to add another option to my residential services.
Kurt