• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning steps...
Next week i have to clean 50 steps and i would be interested if anybody tried to use the small CRB on it?! I have a larger and the smaller one.

I have read that many of you use the Oreck...but it is not availble for me here in Germany.

I have a orbital car polisher but it takes to long so i am looking for a faster way to clean steps...

Would be great to get some advice if anybody has experience with cleaning steps with a CRB and would share his processSmile
The seal 10" TM3 CRB is often used on stairs. Works very nicely too.
50 Stairs - do you mean 50 staircases or 50 STEPS?

Personally I really like my 10" CRB - but not for stairs. Too hard to handle. I use a $40 hand buffer from Harbor Freight along with the 7" fiber pads and 7" cotton pads. For me it's much faster and cleans well.
(06-01-2017, 01:50 AM)Barry-QDCC Wrote: 50 Stairs - do you mean 50 staircases or 50 STEPS?

Personally I really like my 10" CRB - but not for stairs. Too hard to handle. I use a $40 hand buffer from Harbor Freight along with the 7" fiber pads and 7" cotton pads. For me it's much faster and cleans well.

Oh...sorry...i meant 50 steps Smile
I have actually used Ricks spotter brush on steps before. It worked very well. I sprayed ds2 and brushed it in, came out looking good + saved allot of time.