• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title/Description of Service??
Thank you all for your input on this. I want to insure that I make a case to the potential new client which will adequately make them think and know that we can cut their carpet cleaning costs while still performing an excellent overall job.

By 'cutting their costs' I mean if they are having deep cleaning done 2x year, cut it to 1x year and quarterly go in to work on the high traffic areas through encapsulation.

I Am sure I can sell the time factor, but do not want them to ultimately believe or think this process can or will fully replace HWE method of carpet cleaning.

Maybe something along the lines of quick carpet cleaning (emphasizing dry time) vs. HWE cleaning which can be done over a long weekend.

Also, as in a previous post of mine, we have a client who has upwards of 2,000 people crossing the threshold daily and carpet cleaning is the biggest cost not only to us but to them. Were we able to come up with a strategy to cut our costs in this area and maintain the highest degree of appearance, then we would not need to raise pricing or even be put in a competitive bidding process for several years ahead.

I received our sample today and my floor man told me I needed one of the other products to try, but I will ring up and order it outright to test at this client. We will modify some of our equipment and see what happens for a few months before the real breakout.

I Am confident and thank you all for your most valuable input and support.

SS3PBM
  Reply   Purge Spammer

Messages In This Thread
Title/Description of Service?? - by SS3PBM - 07-28-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Title/Description of Service?? - by encapman - 07-28-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Title/Description of Service?? - by SS3PBM - 07-28-2015, 05:55 PM