• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Follow up on CleanFax magazines article on Encapsuation
I deal with many people that have problems with carpet looking bad in less than 5 years because of sandy soil. Many have had experience with stores and warranties and have learned if they clean carpet every year and then have a problem with carpet they have had their carpet replaced. I had a customer that was able to have some of the carpet in their home replaced with carpet because of warranty. That was when i used a truckmount---when they called back a year later I explained I can not clean their carpet anymore because I will no longer use a truckmount---I can make the gray wear patterns on carpet look much better with pads and encap then with a truck and rotary extractor. I have had 2 customers call me back because I fired them and after hwe cleanings in their home they said they prefered my cleaning method over hwe and were not going to try and get free carpet from warranty. Now that They have had me come back they said I can make carpet look better.

But warranties will be more of a problem as carpet gets replaced with new carpets that have life time warranties or 20 year warranties. Tell your customers up front about warranties or you will be sorry later. Cover your back side

Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow up on CleanFax magazines article on Encapsuation - by Joel Hoppe - 11-10-2015, 12:31 AM