• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50% residential 50% commercial
(05-12-2016, 12:57 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: You would have to speak with Rick about distributors.
I believe if you know the difference between a screwdriver and wrench you should be fine.
To be honest you should have very little problems with that unit.  As I said it has been a proven platform for years.  Ricks additions take it to a new level for VLM.
The folks at Excellent have always be very helpful when I needed help with a part or advice.

As Lee said, there's not much that could possibly go wrong that we can't help walk you through. We provide all the tech support and hand holding than anyone might need.

As mentioned above, a small portable extractor is a good idea. The Gecko would fit that need nicely. And as mentioned above, you might also consider a Drill Driver to do stairs.

I would also not recommend a Dyson or Shark vacuum. Get a Proteam upright instead. It's never a very good idea to walk into a customer's place with a vacuum that they could buy at Walmart. The Proteam vacs are strong!

After that, you could go with the Vario2. The BrushEncap is nice, but you probably could get by just fine starting out with the Vario2. It will cover a lot of ground for you! The Vario2 with MicroBeast bonnets for commercial carpet and MicroGlide bonnets for residential is a very solid approach for low moisture cleaning.

For chemicals, Encap-Clean DS2 will cover a wide range of carpet conditions. You might also like to have Encap-HydrOx for light colored carpet where you want an extra "pop" in the color. Encap-Punch will serve you well as a pre-spray when needed, and can also be used as an extraction detergent with the Gecko. And some Encap-Spot on the side will handle stubborn spots.

That covers the basics. And that equipment line up will also leave you with money in your checking account. Money that can be used for marketing, web-dev, SEO, etc. Let us know if we can help you. Smile

Messages In This Thread
50% residential 50% commercial - by Kron1 - 05-11-2016, 04:37 PM
50% residential 50% commercial - by Kron1 - 05-11-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: 50% residential 50% commercial - by encapman - 05-12-2016, 02:26 PM
50% residential 50% commercial - by Kron1 - 05-13-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: 50% residential 50% commercial - by encapman - 05-13-2016, 09:17 PM
50% residential 50% commercial - by Kron1 - 05-15-2016, 11:05 AM