• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Experience Atlanta
It's also one of the contributing factors that's kept me from traveling to the 'states for several years, with all the emphasis on restoration including mould remediation.

(Apart from our cyclone/wet season - school vacation - Christmas - New Year - cyclone/wet season, which is the busiest time of my year).

A lack of seminars on carpet & upholstery cleaning, including new fibers / fabrics coming onto the market & how to deal with any problems.

I also like to attend a few classes when I can, and also the mini seminars at the events.

When attending Connections in Lost Wages, I have also done courses in Vegas, Minneapolis, Roselle (2) & Joliet, once I'm there, travel has been no problem.

These have included Leather Cleaning & Repair, Carpet Repair, SFS & Rugs to Run From, + Leather & Suede apparel cleaning.

Until I see a re-resurgence in the basics for carpet & upholstery cleaning, (the backbone of our industry), I doubt I will be attending any other events over there.

I also take these opportunities to purchase products from the companies exhibiting at these events.

Because of previous purchases and meeting those involved, I also purchase on-line since then from those same retailers.

I particularly enjoy talking to other carpet cleaners regarding new products on the market, many of which we don't see down under for another 18 months, (carpet & upholstery fabrics).

I am envious of the variety of cleaning solutions available to you that I cannot source economically. Angry 

Just my AU.0075c.

Sad
I don't regret my past, I just regret the times I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or I no longer love what I can do.
Stop moving, start dying........

Messages In This Thread
The Experience Atlanta - by jsjanitorial - 04-14-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by encapman - 04-14-2016, 06:52 PM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by Act One Cleaning - 05-23-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by encapman - 05-23-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by Act One Cleaning - 05-23-2016, 04:24 PM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by jsjanitorial - 05-28-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by encapman - 05-30-2016, 08:04 AM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by Lounge Lizards - 05-30-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by encapman - 05-31-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: The Experience Atlanta - by Lounge Lizards - 05-31-2016, 04:44 PM