• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourites
(07-21-2012, 05:11 PM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote: I'm dying to get my Cimex out on a large commercial job. They've been on backorder, but hopefully will start shipping next week.
Shorty, are you getting rid of your tm and doing only encap?
I'm getting rid of my twuck mount Tongue because I no longer need it.

HOWEVER, I am still keeping a large porty for when I do need to do some flushing.

Many jobs where I do encap; I cannot use a twuck mount, heck, I don't even like using a porty. Sad

I only have a small Toyota Hi Ace van, the tm is straddled across the van with the front of it just about level with the rear opening of the sliding door.

All the way to the rear lift-up door is taken up with this + hose reels, waste tank, etc;

Imagine the amount of space I will have when it's gone, plus the weight removed.

I will no longer need 250' of hoses on reels, 2 x 50' of waste & solution on the walls will suffice.

Where there's a will, there's a way. Sleepy

Encap; is, and will be, my preferred choice of cleaning until I have both legs in a cardboard box and go to that big BBQ down the road for my send-off. ConfusedTongue

Large commercials ROCK with Big yella, & with my big size, I ROLL right along with them. Big Grin

Yer gonna luv her when she arrives.

Shorty.

Messages In This Thread
Favourites - by Cairnswun - 07-21-2012, 12:38 PM
RE: Favourites - by Blue Ridge Floor Care - 07-21-2012, 05:11 PM
RE: Favourites - by Cairnswun - 07-21-2012, 06:10 PM