• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the citas mat washing procedure work
I got called out last month to clean a problem carpet for a janitorial company that sometimes subs work to us. The carpet had been previously cleaned and it looked horrible! There was major wicking! The entire carpet was just nasty, and you could see that it would want to wick again if special care wasn't made during the cleaning.

Guess what building it was? And guess who had cleaned it before us? It was a Cintas building (the division of Cintas that handles Safety Equipment). The company that subbed the work to us was providing "office cleaning" for Cintas. And this carpet had just been cleaned by Cintas. They had a little trouble with this one. We got it to look good again!

Cintas carpet before we re-cleaned it...
[Image: cintas-before.jpg]

Cintas carpet after we re-cleaned it...
[Image: cintas-after.jpg]

These iPhone photos don't really do it justice! The carpet looked a hundred percent better after we re-cleaned it. Like night and day.

Oh, and here's a photo I took of a calendar hanging in their office. I thought it was ironic. Notice the bottom where it features carpet cleaning. Yet they were having trouble cleaning their own carpet. LOL
[Image: cintas-calendar.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does the citas mat washing procedure work - by encapman - 04-24-2013, 06:34 AM