• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hos Orbot cleaning residential Tile
Here is my big question of the week ~ will the dry vapor steamer remove my arch-Nemesis and destroyer of floors ~ Mop and Glo / Rejuvenate? It seems that the only way to get that junk up is to either sand the whole finish off or use acetone. I have run into it on a really nice engineered wood floor and most recently on a marble floor. I didn't have a good solution for either problem.

The marble floor owner tried to scrape it off - it had been put down in multiple coats and was peeling, but it is still in the pores and the grout. Unfortunately she used vinegar to loosen it ~ which is an acid and etched the finish. The only option that I could see was to use acetone, try to rehone the marble surface, and follow up with a good marble sealer. But, I won't use toxic chemicals in people's homes and the surface that would need to be treated with acetone ran through the kitchen and bathroom areas frequented by small children who don't need to be in contact with any of that stuff.

It would great if a dry vapor steamer, non-toxic process was an option. Can a dry vapor steamer remove Mop and Glo / Rejevenate from marble and hardwood?
Robert Balliot
President
Hoss Home Care, LLC
http://hosshomecare.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertballiot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hos Orbot cleaning residential Tile - by Ed E - 08-24-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: Hos Orbot cleaning residential Tile - by Hoss - 08-25-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Hos Orbot cleaning residential Tile - by Hoss - 08-31-2013, 08:16 AM
RE: Hos Orbot cleaning residential Tile - by Ed E - 08-31-2013, 09:07 AM
RE: Hos Orbot cleaning residential Tile - by Ed E - 09-10-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Hos Orbot cleaning residential Tile - by Hoss - 09-10-2013, 10:20 PM