• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
175 floor machine vs Op machine, new Encap guy
First of all let me say hello to all and thank you for allowing me to post hear.

I am very new to the Encap game, I have chatted with Encapman a few times and just became even more interested, so I hope you guys will accept me as I am trying to educate myself.

I have been HWE guy for the past several years but now I am very interested in Encap.

So it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could help educate me on Encap.

I would like to start with what is the better machine to go with 175 or OP machine?

I keep hearing that you can get the same results with the 175, that is hard for me to believe, I will leave it up to you PROS to tell me right from wrong, but if I can get the same results for under $700 bucks then WOW!

I know price plays a big roll, I'm not worried about that I want the best equipment for this new add on for my company, (I like the Oreck Low Boy) I plan on switching rolls with HWE and Encaping, I only want to use HWE when it is absolutely nessasary.

I will try to find post about most of my questions but if I can not find answers I hope you guys will bare with me if it sounds like I am repeating a bunch of questions that may have been asked hear already.

I would like to Thank every one ahead of time for any education that you guys provide to me!

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
175 floor machine vs Op machine, new Encap guy - by cannon100 - 09-17-2013, 01:11 AM