• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you Rick
Thank you for those kind thoughts Shorty. I am happy that the Cimex has opened doors of opportunity for you! Smile But let's be clear on one thing - you have a great entrepreneurial spirit and no shortage of drive and enthusiasm; so it's no wonder that you've been successful.

The Cimex/Releasit system is a formidable tool for commercial work. You had the sense to see that for what it is. And you have obviously put it to work and have experienced the benefits. I am happy about that!!!

It has been a great joy for me to have been involved with bringing this method of cleaning to light in our industry. Helping people become more profitable and more capable of attaining their business goals brings me deep satisfaction. I think of it as a win-win on so many levels. The carpet cleaner makes more money in less time. The building owner gets to enjoy cleaner carpets with less frustrations. And since there's room to price more competitively, the building owner can afford more frequent servicing of their carpets - and that benefits them as well as the carpet cleaner. At the end of the day, earning more money in less time with low overhead makes good business sense. It's been fun being a part of all this.

Thank you for your kind post Shorty!!! Keep up the good work my friend.

Messages In This Thread
Thank you Rick - by Shorty - 12-26-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: Thank you Rick - by encapman - 12-26-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: Thank you Rick - by DON ELDRED - 12-27-2013, 04:55 PM