• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the TruckPort makes such good sense
[Image: truckport-banner.gif]

[Image: truckport-front.png]

Our TruckPort extractors are pretty cool if you don't mind me saying so.

First of all we now have them in 3 flavors:
Truckmounts usually range between 300-500 psi for carpet cleaning. The 500 psi TruckPort has an adjustable pump that provides a flexible range of pressure all the way up to 500 psi. So it's in the same league as the truckmounts.

All of the TruckPort models have 200 inches of water lift. How is that achieved? We're running two of the new 6.6 hi-flow air-watt 2-stage vacuums in series. These vac motors sip electricity as they produce excellent water lift. The TruckPorts are configured to achieve at least 200" of water lift (see the gauge below). Having such high water lift is PERFECT for short hoses like you'd typically run with a porty.
[Image: truckport-waterlift-200.JPG]

The 500 psi models come with onboard heat. Services magazine May/June issue made this comment: "A heated carpet extractor may use less water because the heat improves the effectiveness of the cleaning chemicals. This would mean fewer wand passes to clean the same area, which would result in less water being used." The TruckPort's 2000 watt heater delivers hot water on-demand.

We also have an Auto-Fill & Auto-Dump option for the 500 psi model, as well as the 1200 psi extractor. So that adds a little bit more convenience.

The 1200 psi model is perfect for doing tile & grout cleaning. It has the kind of pressure and water volume you need to feed a spinner tool like the Turboforce Hybrid. The recovery is excellent too.

I also love the fact that there's a built-in Circuit Indicator. That helps you to determine whether or not the cords have been plugged into separate circuits. Makes it easy to operate without blowing breakers.

Now let's get down to a couple of non-spec items. I think the color combination looks terrific! We also carefully planned the name and logo for the TruckPort. We wanted something that you could put in front of your customers as a "truckmount alternative" - because that's what these machines rightly are. We're not saying they're as powerful as a behemoth truckmount. Sometimes that's not really needed when a well endowed portable is capable of getting the job done. The TruckPort fits the bill.

In fact I was speaking with one of our customers yesterday who is running a TruckPort. He said that he's really happy with its performance. He uses it exclusively to clean commercial accounts. He said he likes its excellent suction. He feels it's an awesome machine.

Oh one last thing... The price on the TruckPorts is pretty sweet too!

Those are the reasons why I say "the TruckPort makes good sense". Smile

Check 'em out...

Messages In This Thread
Why the TruckPort makes such good sense - by encapman - 05-22-2014, 04:12 PM