• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't tried Encap-Spot? You should.
Rick, I tried to put this on the review page, but somehow got booted by the code word.  So this is for all yall on the forum:

Yesterday I found myself trying to clean some black, sticky duct tape residue from a carpet,  everyone KNOWS how stubborn those lines are, right?  After cleaning the area, I first tried Punch, which helped, but wasn't enough.  If Punch won't do it, you have a problem!  

So I got out my brand new quart of Encap-Spot and sprinkled the lines.  Brushing the Encap-spot in with the edger brush (also sold here by Excellent Supply), the Encap-Spot blew those lines to Kingdom Come!  Wow! The lines just melted away and the job was complete. I happen to know the customer had tried to clean them and hated those marks on his carpet, so this really mattered.

So okay, now I know and now you do, too.  Encap-Spot has just become my Ace in the hole.  Buy some.  Order it now, before you encounter that next frustration.
Buy it!
With Respect,
Stephen

Messages In This Thread
Haven't tried Encap-Spot? You should. - by Act One Cleaning - 05-19-2015, 11:05 AM
Haven't tried Encap-Spot? You should. - by Jarrod - 05-29-2015, 02:31 PM