• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superzorb pad and advice
A newbie to the board and to LM/encap side of carpet cleaning but not carpet cleaning itself. I've been running with HWE with a porty for about 6 years since my startup and have good results. I started encapping commercial jobs earlier this year after advice from another forum and have seen great results so far. In the past few months I've been toying with the idea of primarily doing LM cleaning and supplementing with HWE on jobs that require it.

It's where residential carpets are concerned that I'm trying to perfect the skill. Here in the UK we have about a 50/50 mix of customers with wool and synthetic fibre carpets. Most of the time I get great results but wanted some advice in a few bits to see if I can fine tune my process and results.
Currently I am using a 175 and oreck orbiter and have so far:

Microfibres scrub bonnets
Microfibre bonnets
White buffing pads
Multi- brush attachment and pad

Here in the UK we don't have many options as you in the mighty USA do so sometimes find it hard to cross reference what's recommended on these boards. However I have seen mentioned a lot that cotton bonnets are best for absorption. The only pads I can get if that sort are the HOS Superzorb pads. Would these work well/be reused many times or would I be best stocking up on microfibres pads?

My process at the moment is:

Pre vac
Prespray
Agitate with 175 and multi-brush
Pass with dampened scrub bonnet (if needed)
Pass with microfibre bonnet

From what I can gather I've got the steps right but practice and the right pads may help.
Sorry for the long post and Thanks in advice for any advice, I've learnt so much already looking through past threads and searches. Feel very optimistic about offering Lm after reading in here and without the anti-lm that's often spouted in many forums.

Messages In This Thread
Superzorb pad and advice - by marsonpee - 09-26-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by encapman - 09-26-2015, 11:36 AM
RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by marsonpee - 09-26-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by Bernd - 09-26-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by marsonpee - 09-26-2015, 07:32 PM
AW: RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by Bernd - 09-26-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by marsonpee - 09-27-2015, 04:49 AM
AW: RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by Bernd - 09-27-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by marsonpee - 09-29-2015, 03:18 AM
AW: RE: Superzorb pad and advice - by Bernd - 09-29-2015, 08:41 AM