• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with different spots...
(11-28-2015, 05:53 PM)Joel Hoppe Wrote: I have read your other posts and understand you have limited products available and they are expensive,
Maybe by checking out the online video chat rooms like procleaners network and other websites that sell products you can learn about some basic ingredients....look for the MSDS of products on their websites.

You could try and purchasing things like odorless mineral spirits from a paint store and nail polish remover from local store and rubbing alcohol and ammonia and peroxide and citrus solvent like goof off and test some of these as spotters and possibly apply some encap polymer after you use them on carpet , for testing on stains on some carpet samples that you put some stains on. Time consuming and expensive but a last resort to improve stain removal.

If I could not get the products we have here or the machines we have I would get into another business.

After you figure out what works you can sell your knowledge to the local carpet cleaners : )

Thanks for your long reply. Yes it is strange beeing in a business with limited posibilities, but i hope and think to learn more and more each job.

My target is getting a better cleaner than the others in town with a different method now one uses here. Today i watched the "Pro's choice Stain Class" on youtube- very good and helpful informations!

I have some carpet samples at home and try every week to remove different spots with different solutions.

We have a good potenzial of commercial and residential customers- almost more potenzial of commercial customers and they are my future target.

The competition is not as high as in the Staates.

For me carpet cleaning is fun and making money. I like to learn and handle new situations and spots and love to satisfied my customers.
Many think if the carpet is cleaned it would be resoiled very soon and they wonder when it does not happen.

Again, thanks for your time you spend to reply my post!

Messages In This Thread
Problems with different spots... - by Bernd - 11-26-2015, 06:08 PM
AW: Problems with different spots... - by Bernd - 11-27-2015, 02:21 AM
AW: RE: Problems with different spots... - by Bernd - 11-28-2015, 06:59 PM