• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nervous before my biggest job- 25833 sq/fts
I am going to start with my biggest commercial job next week...25833 sq/fts of CGD. Its a big software company. I am realy excited and nervous... Will do the job only with my helper who is vaccuming and refelling the jugs of my Orbot. We do not need to move furniture.

Doing some longer hallways and many smaller offices with desks and cabinets. Problem is that some hallways have tile floors and we have to go from one to the other office to clean the carpet inside! The carpet is medium soiled...has only a few spots.

We still try to figure out how to get to highest production rate. The plan is that my helper is vaccuming and pre-spraying visible spots and traffic lanes. Spills won't be pre-sprayed (will be using Rick's tip for spill stains). I will run the Orbot - nontop with full weights and Fiber pads and/or MF Pads or SuperZorbs on the dirtier areas. Wil do two passes- one while spraying and one slower backwards as my cleaning pass. A one pass cleaning shouldn't be enough.

We have to clean on 7 different floors and have three days from 8 am till 5 pm to finish the whole job. We have to do around 1010 sq/fts per hour 8,5 hours a day to get the job done in this three days. Should work Smile . I ordered a new case of DS2 from Rick's UK supplier (they provide a great service by the way).

Keep you up to date how my biggest job will turn out   Smile

Messages In This Thread
Nervous before my biggest job- 25833 sq/fts - by Bernd - 05-09-2017, 04:53 PM