• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By far my largest job in 22 years of cleaning
First time posting on this forum as well as buying equipment from excellent supply, I must say im very impressed with all the help and customer service ive received.
Im fairly new to the encap world as ive been a HWE guy my entire life, ive been so impressed with the results as well as how much easier the work is.
I cleaned a 20k sq ft job with 2 tms and it looked terrible! I came back with the encapsulation process and it looked great! they even signed a quarterly contract so im sold.
For whatever reason my business has had multiple large cgd requests but the most recent left me a bit weak in the knees!
A large pharmacudical company called me and I measured out 97k ft!
I just about walked away but I thought I will just bid it high and if they want me to do it then I reap the rewards.
Well they want me to do it and im a bit nervous, I recently purchased 2 cimex machines as well as 1 20 inch crb, I will also borrow another 20 inch crb.
I also have multiple 175s but not sure if I will need them?
The plan is to have 4 people on the equipment each with a helper with me supervising and making sure everyone has what they need.
The job consists of a combonation of large open hallways as well as multiple office spaces and cubicles.
I told them to give me a week to complete the job but am hopefull it can be done sooner, with lbor day weekend coming up im thinking of putting in very large hours Saturday thru Monday.
The building is fairly new and they only clean the carpet once annually so its medium soiled in my opinion, they are also a pet friendly work place so there are a few dog accidents here and there.
I ordered 4 cases of releasit and 2 cases of punch.
we will not be moving or picking up anything if they didnt pick it up then its staying put.
Any idea on how long I should plan on spending on this job?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Joshua

Messages In This Thread
By far my largest job in 22 years of cleaning - by blubby07 - 08-16-2017, 10:49 PM