• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting Fresh
Hello All,
I looking for some opinions and insight from your expertise. I use to clean carpets and upholstery on a part-time basis as a one man show but had to shut down because my fulltime career would interfere with schedule jobs and being able to keep appointments due to mandatory overtime.

Things have changed and I’m looking to start cleaning again and possibly doing it fulltime. I have Von Schrader equipment. I recently ordered Releasit Encap-Clean DS2 and used it in my Von Schrader LMX and it worked like a champ. It foamed real nice and I was impressed with its cleaning power. I also used Encap Punch for a pre-spray and the used the LMX to agitate it in the carpet.

I want to add equipment but have limited funds. I am looking to add a CRB and an OP machine like the ORBOT VIBE or the VARIO from excellent supply at some point. My question is, which would you add first? The CRB or the OP machine and why? I will be concentrating on Residential initially and expanding to commercial. Thanks in advance for your replies.
  Reply   Purge Spammer

Messages In This Thread
Starting Fresh - by Meels - 09-07-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: Starting Fresh - by Bernd - 09-07-2017, 11:30 AM
RE: Starting Fresh - by lee@deepclean.us.com - 09-07-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Starting Fresh - by encapman - 09-07-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: Starting Fresh - by Meels - 09-07-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: Starting Fresh - by encapman - 09-08-2017, 12:51 AM