• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh boy- what have I done!!! Trinity content.
After receiving my Cimex from Excellent supply, I am hooked on VLM cleaning. I tried to buy a Orbot from them as well, I regret that excellent could not sell to me in California, so I pouted and as a rebound purchased a Trinity CM which will arrive next week.

I wish to make it known that Excellent is a class act and regret that I could not buy a unit direct from them, and not because this is their board, it is because I am loyal to any company when I receive the level of service and courtesy they provide.

I scoured through every board, and blog to glean pertinent info as I wanted to make a educated decision.

Random thoughts- People can be obsessed regarding their Machines and belong to "equipment cults" where brothers help brothers of the same equipment persuasion will come to the aid in the event of a bulletin board attack.

The Orbot gets some flack now and then but performance is greatly improved for residential with the aid of weight kit added. Some will make homemade weights cheaper and easy to apply with the magic of velcro.

I for one, like the way the Orbot looks, and when you reverse the handle when pad cleaning, it looks cool, custys would be impressed.

Orbot is lighter than Trinity Cm approx. 85 lbs to trinity 122 lb ??

Orbot would be I would estimate, to be easier to operate in a residential setting.

I have never used an OP

Cimex is so much easier than hooking up my big noisy TM and dragging hoses so I am pretty sold on OP as a valid cleaning method. (have I mentioned that I love my Cimex today?)

Is everybody making encap juice now!? wow the choices are daunting, but I am happy with
DS2, Punch and especially Hydrox.

Trinity may have the biggest oscillating agitation in the industry but has been reported to notoriously wear out pads quicker, and I have read that Orbot can be better at cleaning stains and spots in the course of a cleaning job due to smaller oscillating performance.
I do not like to buy into hype as all units can make money, I do believe I would be happy with the Orbot with weights as I bought a unit primarily for residential as I purchased the Cimex for comm work.
Some say the Trinity has been perfected, others would disagree and cite irreconcilable differences with the unit. I purchased unit on the basis of the pros and not the cons.

Frankly, I am not enamored with the look of the Trinity, May look better in person as I have never seen one up close. I will post my thoughts upon arrival.

It is all about making work easier and to be profitable.

Messages In This Thread
Oh boy- what have I done!!! Trinity content. - by SLOTOOLS - 02-23-2013, 12:50 PM