• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you always let the client win ? in other words is the client always right
I had a lady call last week and wanted a the carpet in her camper cleaned, I told her i really didn't do campers and it was hard to move around in them, but yes i would do it. so i show up and really the carpet looked fine to begin with, but had a few stains, i told her i could not promise i could get the stains out. I had told her on the phone and then again it was $75 also told her it would not take long like about 15 mins,I mean there is only like 20 sq feet of carpet, she complained about the price and the previous carpet cleaner she had once before ALL WARNING SIGNS. but i did the job then i walked through with her and she was fine with it. I collected the money and left.. this was Monday, well Friday night her husband calls and complains and says i will lose a lot more than that $75 after he tells people how bad i am... i told him i went over everything with his wife and walked through when done, I also told him not to threaten me with bad mounting me. SO i am not gong back and i am not listing to him or is wife... many may say i should i understand... but to me the CLIENT is not always right...

Messages In This Thread
Do you always let the client win ? in other words is the client always right - by leofry@1966 - 06-21-2013, 08:55 PM