• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VLM or Encap only
I am a housekeeping director at a small to medium sized hospital, and the entrepreneur in me has decided that it's time to build a business of my own. I've been doing a significant amount of reading about the carpet and hard floor cleaning business, and I've decided for my market that VLM/Encap will be my only carpet cleaning method.

I'm trying to make the best investment for my initial capital that will allow me to provide a high quality of service with minimumal expense. My goal is to provide hard surface and carpet cleaning at about 60/40 commercial to residential. As my experience is in VCT I will be starting with a bid to strip and wax a dental clinic (it's a lock)... to be completed about mid-January. For that I will need a rotary.

My question; is anyone out there exclusively running a 175 rotary on CGD and Residential carpet? The rotary will not be my go to forever, as I pick up accounts I will pick up an OP and a Cimex (in that order). Since I am the labor and all of my labor and profit will be re-invested in the business I am not too worried about my productivity rate (although it definitely matters). My main concern is the results.

Should I just bite the bullet and buy an OP along with my rotary? If I can use my rotary, what kind of results can I expect?

Messages In This Thread
VLM or Encap only - by lowxposure - 12-29-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: VLM or Encap only - by P Cleaner - 12-29-2013, 09:46 AM
RE: VLM or Encap only - by Ed E - 12-29-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: VLM or Encap only - by lowxposure - 12-29-2013, 01:10 PM
RE: VLM or Encap only - by Hoss - 12-29-2013, 02:40 PM
RE: VLM or Encap only - by lowxposure - 12-29-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: VLM or Encap only - by P Cleaner - 12-29-2013, 04:21 PM
RE: VLM or Encap only - by rlord - 12-29-2013, 08:36 PM