• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Residential with pet urine stain
Using a HWE what is best product to use on residential to remove pet odor and stain
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Try Encap-HydrOx.

We have a lot of customers using HydrOx these days for residential carpet. It rocks on pet spots. And it brightens up lighter colored carpets naturally with its hydrogen peroxide formulation. It is also very much on the acid side, so it's perfect for stains that respond well to an acidic detergent.

BTW Encap-HydrOx can also be used with HWE, you may just need to sometimes use a little defuoamer with it. Give it a try for your residential jobs with pet stains. I'm sure you'll be impressed!

Combined with a little Odorcide on occasion - you'll have the perfect setup for pet problems.
Thanks Rick.....I would be place an order....also for a trashy house using HWE what should I use.....I have DS-2 and punch both. How should they pre-mixed be used on residential.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Kenny, for a trashed house (cleaned using HWE) you could pre-spray with Encap-Punch, followed with Encap-Punch as a rinse detergent. Or you could pre-spray with Encap-HydrOx, followed with Encap-HydrOx as a rinse detergent. Or you could apply gasoline followed with a match Wink

The difference between using Encap-Punch or Encap-HydrOx is the mechanism of cleaning. Encap-Punch follows a more traditional approach to cleaning by way of surfactants, solvents, pH, etc. Whereas Encap-HydrOx takes a different approach - using hydrogen peroxide to work through the soil. Either product offers exceptional encapsulation. Encap-Punch is great for typical grungy soil loads, and Encap-HydrOx is ideal for organic soils or for where there is browning. Either approach is great, it just depends on what you're addressing. Like I said above, we have a lot of cleaners now using Encap-HydrOx exclusively for residential.
Trashed out carpet use and enzyme pre-sparay and scrub into carpet. Steam extract with an acidic rinse. Use air movers to speed dry carpet. Follow up bonnet clean if needed.
Drummond Carpet and Upholstery Care
Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Repair, Carpet Stretching, Tile and Grout Cleaning Champaign-Urbana IL
http://www.drummondcarpetcare.com
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Are you just mixing this per the instructions on the bottle? How much Odorcide do you recommend per RTU gallon? 8oz?

Louie
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Rick are you suggesting Punch over DS2?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The original question was requesting a good HWE detergent. For HWE Encap-Punch is what we recommend. Another option, since he also mentioned "pet urine odor and stain", would be Encap-HydrOx. Both of these products would be great to work with for HWE. Encap-Clean DS2 is not for HWE. Odorcide is also a great addition to any of the Releasit products for dealing with odor issues.
Ah! Read that part and promptly forgot about it. Ooops.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
HWE is the only way In this circumstance in my opinion. Don't mess with bodily fluids, theres no doubt- you got to flush urine out!!
Under-Promise, Over-Deliver.
I like spraying down some Hydrox for odor problem