• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damon
Damon which size CRB do you recommend for residential? I'm buying one of Ricks in a few days. I'm thinking the 15".
I'm not Damon bit definitely the 15, that's what I have and it's bigger than you would think if you haven't seen it. Even it has some trouble in tight bedrooms. I'd say the 20 is only suited if you only clean empties or commercial.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.
I'm not Damon either. Wink

But absolutely go with the 15" model of the BrushEncap for residential.
The 20" model is exclusively for larger commercial jobs.

The 20" unit could be used for empty residential move outs.
But you'd probably still be better off with the 15" model.
I just ordered the 15" today. Btw, if you order by tomorrow, you can get it financed "interest free" for 18 mos. through Excellent Supply. And sorry, but I am NOT Damon.
Where is Damon?? Big Grin

Placing the order tomorrow. I'm going to use it mostly on residential for a pre scrub. But may try it some on lightly soiled commercial. I have a Cimex and need another one of those too.
(06-02-2014, 05:45 PM)BGCD Wrote: Where is Damon?? Big Grin

I DON'T KNOW, BUT IF I SEE HIM, I'LL LET HIM KNOW YOU'RE LOOKIN FOR HIM!!!

Placing the order tomorrow. I'm going to use it mostly on residential for a pre scrub. But may try it some on lightly soiled commercial. I have a Cimex and need another one of those too.

EXACTLY WHY I ORDERED MINE.
It's a nice machine gentlemen. You're going to enjoy it!
Thank you for allowing us to provide it to you Smile
(06-02-2014, 06:01 PM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote:
(06-02-2014, 05:45 PM)BGCD Wrote: Where is Damon?? Big Grin

I DON'T KNOW, BUT IF I SEE HIM, I'LL LET HIM KNOW YOU'RE LOOKIN FOR HIM!!!

EXACTLY WHY I ORDERED MINE.
What color brushes for residential carpet pre scrub are you going to use?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I'll use the white brushes most of the time. On more delicate fibers, I'll switch over to the black ones.