• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydrox + Odorcide
Got a customer that had another carpet cleaning company in to do their carpet. somehow after a few days the carpet started to smell. i'm going in with hydrox and a deodorizer and I know that some of you use odorcide mixed in with the hydrox. that would be lovely, because that would be a one step thing--spray and crb--instead of cleaning, then possibly extracting, then spraying deodorizer.

so, how much odorcide can i mix in with the hydrox and not effect the hydrox effectiveness?
We've mixed up to 8 oz per gallon of RTU DS2 before without issue. In the interest of full disclosure, we haven't used Odorcide with HyDrox. But, if you've read on here about guys mixing the two, you shouldn't have a problem.
If the carpet doesn't look soiled I would apply odorcide first /separate. Then do your thing with hydroxit. If your primary concern is odor-what goes in first comes out last
Simply mix Odorcide according to the label directions. You can mix it right in with your encap solution (including Encap-HydrOx).

That's one of the main reasons we sell Odoricide - it's compatible with Releasit and won't mess up the crystallization.

Oh, and it also works better than any other product we know of.
Fresh Scent Odorcide rocks!!!