• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help which one Cimex, Trio, Host, Rotowash?
Thanks Rick, that helps me a lot. My main business is resi pressure cleaning and window cleaning, with some commercial thrown in. The carpet and temporary flooring cleaning started, as do many things, as a result of opportunistic marketing and has grown to close on 25% of my work (one company) Getting the correct machine is vital as I have an existing and loyal residential client base on which to build this side of my business. Hopefully this expansion will lead to good things.

This is what I do when not pushing a vacuum cleaner http://www.nicksanderscleaning.com
Here's Nicks pics.

[Image: Nickspics2_zps91956379.jpg]

[Image: Nickspics4_zps8768491f.jpg]

[Image: Nickspics3_zps3e0e8c9d.jpg]

[Image: Nickspics1_zps0e47bb29.jpg]

[Image: Nickspics5_zpsca16ab2a.jpg]

Cool
Wow thanks Shorty, some info on them, the clean carpet third pic down was one of the tiles covered in straw in the first photo after I vaccumed it. The tiles (photos 3 and 4) it is sitting next to have also been vac'd these tiles as you can see bore the brunt of the traffic. Then we have the last photo, I doubt anything short of HWE or pressure washing will work. It took about 30 seconds per tile to vacuum the straw out.

So guys will encap work for photos 3 and 4?
I can definately vouch for Cimex. Releasit DS from Tam at Steam Master works very well as does the Zenith Encap+Chemox brew. For Resi ive heard the orbot goes alright, although some reports saying it lacks in down pressure and requires the extra weights.

Ned.
Under-Promise, Over-Deliver.
Yes encapping will work JMO! If your doing large areas cimex would be the way to go. or Rick's. Valero machine.
CIMEX! I wouldn't recommend any other approach for that job.
That's not the tool for your day to day residential.
But for this job it would be perfect.

You would still need to vacuum like crazy first.
Well a big thankyou to all, especially Rick and Shorty. Got the Cimex yesterday, tested it on some of the better tiles and a couple of the dreadful ones, do not understand where the dirt goes prior to vacuuming but I jsut have to accept it and say "Bloody heck that carpet looks clean" client really happy, have just pick up a motel and 3 of my regular window cleaning customers that should make for a good pay day windows and carpets at the one house! BTW if you think the cimex is not ideal for Resi, check out shorty's photos. He gets that machine into some tight spots.

Rick my Sebo vacuumed the straw off those tiles at 2 metres a minute, would a pile lifter be significantly faster? The trouble is anything to do with carpet cleaning in Oz is at least twice as expensive as the US and a decent pile lifter will set me back around A$4,5 K. So it really needs to be significantly quicker.

Also I have a client who wants her floors polished. I presume the cimex can do this?
(06-19-2014, 07:14 PM)Nickms Wrote: Rick my Sebo vacuumed the straw off those tiles at 2 metres a minute, would a pile lifter be significantly faster?

Sebo makes a very good vacuum. No need to upgrade there. A pile lifter would possibly accelerate the task a little, but you already have good equipment, so stay the course.

Congrats on your new Cimex too! Enjoy Smile