• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Cherry Pick, just GO FOR IT!!
Maybe we're just a bit less fussy down here Tongue

Jokes aside, in this game, with products like the Releasit range I think theres little excuse to knock back difficult jobs like oily restaurants etc. These products nowadays are allowing us to tackle a much larger range of jobs not possible in the past, so why limit ourselves?

The results I am getting with PUNCH are nothing short of unbelievable, and DS is simply unmatched in its class. As long as I have these and other Releasit products in all of my vans I know a challenge set, is a challenge met. Like a tradesman, have the right tools and ability- the sky's the limit.
Under-Promise, Over-Deliver.
Well said my friend! It comes down to choosing what works - plain and simple. In business that's often what determines the difference between poor results, mediocrity, and brilliant success. Smile

I'm happy to hear that Releasit is working so well for you! Thank you for your support.
I have look at and study ,study,studied. However if you are starting out or starting over as I'm doing. I've learned in order to get to your  ideal customer which is commercial carpet cleaning , you will have to do some less ideal jobs. I have learned that the hard way. Yes I want the commercial jobs but you need money to go after them, we decided to do those less ideal jobs but only those that understand how we work, and at the same  time look continuously for our ideal customers.

I guess this how our business model would look.
1. Do the work for the less ideal client but educate them how to use our services or prepare for us.
2. Put that toward our ideal client.
3. I figure if you are broke you need something coming in. Idea Huh

Any thoughts?
I am sure people make a good living on targeting less customers that I don't want. As long as you expect no call backs ever as they only want price, they don't want you back in 6 months or a year as they don't care about maintaining a clean carpet. I mean if you are lucky and you do the craigslist thing and you can splash and dash 3 houses a day 5 days a week at 60 a house well that's 900 a week. I would rather do 4 nice homes a week at 200 a visit. But I don't do homes anymore.
I think if you can stay busy with high end work why bother with low-end. If not like me, I try to be like that really good diner, You can get just about anything you want, The food is good and the prices are "reasonable" If they want the cheapest, I tell them to go to Mcdonalds!
I agree with mark. I tell my customer exactly what I will do for them step by step and if they don't like my price I just say you'll get what you pay for with cheaper prices. I don't get upset, I just say good luck with whom ever you go with.